Forums

TopicOnion- A Super Food For Summer Season To Prevent Heat Of Sun

• Mon 13th Jul 2020 - 1:28pm

So you hate summers? As the summer heads, we start receiving suggestions of various home remedies to avoid hot wind blows from nature mother. The heat of the summer can do much to your health including internal and external such as hair, skin, etc. Skin bears the brunt of the rising temperature of the sun which can cause sunstroke and other health issues. When we go out in the sun, our body heats up and loses water and salt in the form of sweating that can cause dehydration. 

Onion has several health benefits and most of which can help to prevent health in the summer effectively if used properly. Though it does contain a lot of health benefits like preventing hair loss etc but do you know it helps to keep your body cool as well. Undeniably, onion enhances the tastes of the food but it, especially red ones, contain a chemical called quercetin, which is believed to have an antihistamine effect. 

Visit here: https://healthstrives.com/how-onion-can-help-in-summer/

• Sat 1st Aug 2020 - 5:40pm

Wow!! I was really surprised to see the benefits of onion shared over here. It's a super food in the summer season to prevent the heat of the sun. Nice to see the details specified here osteoporosis diagnosis and i am looking here for more updates. Keep up the good work.

• Sat 22nd Aug 2020 - 8:35am

I found this post of yours while looking for information to research related to blogs. It is a good article, keep posting and update information.

apkxyz

Please register or login to post forum replies