Forums

TopicHp customer service | Evolution of HP Printer

• Wed 28th Nov 2018 - 7:14am

Hp customer service: It is almost three decades since HP launched its first Inkjet printer and after that, it never looked back and playing a vital role
    in the development of Print Technology and the related devices as well in the print industry. HP started its journey in 1984, with the launch of HP
    Inkjet which was the predecessor of today’s DeskJet and OfficeJet Printers. It replaced the noisy Dot matrix printer but used the same fanfold, tractor-
    feed paper with an impressive speed of one hundred and fifty characters per second. It changed the technology in a revolutionized manner as printer head
    and printer cartridge become part of HP printer.

After the first launch, it improvised the technology in a better manner and launched its second generation printer and that was HP DeskJet in 1988 which
    was the first single sheet printer and that was fit for the desk and has a laser quality resolution of 300dpi and with a print speed 2ppm and became the
    game changer in the print industry and over one million users showed it that they have a trust in the HP printer customer service support.

• Thu 24th Jan 2019 - 10:55pm

After reading this article I know where I can get some help with my printer. I appreciate your support. Thanks, friend.

• Sat 25th May 2019 - 6:55am

EVOLUTION HP delivers bold, highly legible and fully formed characters in a print resolution of 300 dpi at production line speed of up to 200 feet per minute. I wrote an essay on HP like one of the risk management essay topics

• Thu 25th Jul 2019 - 12:23pm

Thank you for sharing excellent information. Your website is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this website. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Bookmarked this website, will come back for extra articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found simply the info I already searched everywhere and simply could not come across. What a great web site. Visit @: my sites:-McAfee.com/activate|McAfee support number|norton.com/setup|norton support number

• Mon 13th Jan 2020 - 1:53am

This topic is very interesting and I am interested but do not know where to find, thankfully you create this topic, hope everyone will help me enable flash in chrome

• Mon 13th Jan 2020 - 12:32pm

The old adage says “if it isn’t insolvent, don’t fix it,” but we believe even Netflix’s fineness can use some attractive and we’ve got 20 ways to prove it. From taking improvement of in-depth algorithms to downloading videos for offline viewing, these Netflix tips will help you get the most out of your contribution.

Furthermore, take a look at our picks for the best movies on Netflix and best TV show on Netflix.

If you are facing any issues in Netflix about please visit our Netflix Contact Phone Number Australia immediately for Quick Support 1-800-383-368

Please register or login to post forum replies