Forums

TopicDecember brings it four fresh mini-games

• Thu 10th Jan 2019 - 7:53am

Evan Update Celebration -- Through January 2, 2019 Maplestory 2 Mesos for sales, all players will be given a particular one-time item such as Buff Pet. Evan Growth Support Event -- During January 24, 2019, players who level up the new Evan course will get Special Growth Support Boxes along with a Dragon Mount.

Following a slew of updates on its PC counterparts, Maplestory M has a large statement of its own. Evan, the Dragon Master makes his appearance alongside with a strong dragon, Mir.

Nonetheless, this isn't all, there will be a range of events to help you get Evan and Mir become battle-ready for some of the most recent articles in Maplestory M. Here are the occasions listed under so take whole advantage of it when you can.

One of the many Christmas news, there is one that makes our smartphone vibrate. I'm talking about MapleStory M, the free-to-play side-scrolling MMORPG from NEXON.After producing the first week of introduction in July 2018, MapleStory M enriches the Android and iOS experience with juicy news published on December 18th, as should wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

The most intriguing news and consistently pleasing to gamers of all sorts is the chance of expanding the gambling experience, provided in this case by the introduction of a new playable character: Evan the Dragon Master. With him, the player finds himself with funny powers like summoning his Mir dragon to battle, letting him spit fire on enemies and fly on his back.

Along with the opportunity to ride the final of those Onyx dragons as Evan, December brings it four fresh mini-games from MapleStory M. Through them, the participant could get coins through rewards of this Mini-Game Station and buy items in the Mini-Game Shop.

Moreover, in the MapleStory M's Befana stocking there'll be many seasonal events, which will allow you to appreciate bonuses for leveling up, get special rewards (including Buff Pets that will assist the participant in game), gear and lootbox with exclusive items for the characters. The events will start on January 1, 2019 and end on the 24th of the same month.

Let's look back at the very best handheld and portable matches of 2018. Voted on by our editors, all these were the top games to play with on-the-go, whether it was in your telephone or handheld console.Let's start with a few honorable mentions, after which our best vote-getting runner-ups, and ultimately, of course, our overall winner!

Bringing voice acting into the series for its first time Maple M Mesos, along with personality to each and every member of this bizarre cast of characters, WarioWare Gold excels on the Nintendo 3DS. Not only does this collection contain some of the best microgames through the franchise (and then a few fresh ones), but it also marks the best package for any lover of the fast-paced and frantic mini-game compilation.

• Wed 23rd Jan 2019 - 7:56am

intrusion 2 game online.

• Fri 26th Apr 2019 - 10:41am

I found a lot of information here to create this actually best for all newbie here. Thank you for this information.

atari breakout

• Fri 26th Apr 2019 - 10:44am

Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.

douchebad workout 2

• Fri 3rd May 2019 - 2:30am

Your topic is very great and useful for us…thank you  five nights at freddy's

• Mon 6th May 2019 - 6:53am

Thank you for that information you article

return man 3

• Mon 6th May 2019 - 9:08am

The information you share is very helpful.

vex 3 

• Mon 13th May 2019 - 3:07am

You made good comments, I consulted it and felt that this was true

strike force heroes 3

• Mon 13th May 2019 - 5:04am

Thank for your writting. You have made it very clear that the problem is happening. I really like your way of thinking

Basketball Legends

• Mon 5th Aug 2019 - 9:37am

I have found your post via google, it has the necessary information that I am looking for, I will refer it to my article and hope you allow it, dear!

moto x3m 2

Please register or login to post forum replies