Forums

Topic with the exception of a few misconnects

• Wed 28th Oct 2015 - 3:13am

As for the online portion, cheap fifa 16 coins it seems to work fine, although I’d still recommend playing with friends. If you have like-minded buddies, who feel the same way about this sport as you do, you’re far more likely to become engaged in memorable matches. As for the functionality of the online servers, it seems all right, with the exception of a few misconnects. Chances are, if you can get a few reliable and enthusiastic players to participate again and again, you can have tons of fun throughout the fall and into the winter. I have found that, like the Draft, it’s all about finding just the right pieces for any given team. There will always be morons online (sadly unavoidable) and when it comes to in-depth sims, you must weed out the dopes and play with skilled players who simply enjoy the competition.

Also, as good as the "FIFA" franchise is, I lament that there's no viable challenger to the throne beyond the "Football Manager" series, which focuses almost completely on the areas and nuances buy fifa 16 coins that "FIFA" couldn't possibly cover. While some features have seeped across from "FM" to EA Sports in manager mode -- it's now entirely possible to craft a formation and range of forensic in-game player roles so absurd that not even Marcelo Bielsa could imagine it -- there is a need for another contender in this space. The learning curve will surprise you as you grapple with the drastically upgraded player moves and spend your transfer budgets like Florentino Perez after the Real Madrid Christmas party but once you get comfortable, you'll keep playing as I did.

Please register or login to post forum replies