Forums

TopicCS:GO Eternal Academy Idea !

• Sat 22nd Aug 2015 - 2:13am

MY IDEA.

Hey, my name is Daan ''Flex'' Kuik and i have a pretty good idea i think.

My idea is to make an Academy team with young players who will play together for a few years and compete in online tournaments & leagues. In these years the team will act as a sub team and develop their team chemistry and more. This team will have the valve matchmaking rank: DMG - LEM or maybe SMFC aswell.

Young people (14-16) will find it awesome to play online tournaments & leagues with support in their back.

This will also cost nothing extra as the team makes use of the CS:GO & Teamspeak server the first team uses aswell.

It brings only good things with it, as the players will put the main sponsors on their steam profile and in their steam profile name. When the team participates in an online event, Eternal and the sponsors will get more attention.

Basically you spread out many things with this idea, plus you have young talented CS:GO players and maybe in a few years (3) ready to compete against higher teams. I think this is a try worth as it can't make you lose anything, and you can always delete it.

PENTA Sports have a sub team aswell. They have young talented players trying to get the experience and the right age for the professional team. I've asked LunatiK aswell, they said it was a good idea and they thought about something like that aswell, but didn't need it now!

You'll be one of the few organisations who will have a team like this. Maybe this team can make you win things as there are enough online compeditions with price money.

Keep in mind that young people will find it awesome and will represent Eternal proudly!

If you think this idea is something where you can work with please let me know, also i like to know why you denied it if you did.

email: daantjekuik@gmail.com

For information about myself, contact me on the mail above ^.

Thanks, Daan ''Flex'' Kuik

• Thu 8th Oct 2015 - 8:52am

Redditor MaximusTheSmall has posted an image of fifa 16 coins accounts some of the revised search options he'd like to see in FIFA 16 for player positions and other aspects related to the game.

One PC player noted that it's difficult to search for good CDM/CM/CAM players which have moved to a different position given that there aren't too many of them on the market. 

Another added: "Being able to search your club for RF/RW/RM etc and being able to switch concept players positions are the two things FIFA 16 needs that would be so easy to implement. And some way 

of seeing in-game stats of a player without having to go to Futhead or being in a game. I want to know how good my player is without having to use a website or start a game and endlessly pause it."

Fans have previously suggested which players need to be upgraded for the game, as well as some minimalist Ultimate Team concept art. http://www.easyfut.co/

• Fri 27th May 2016 - 7:02am
     You can get the xbox live membership form here .Its bring you the speacial access to the various of the game.
  • Mon 25th Mar 2019 - 7:00am

Thanks for another magnificent article. Where else may anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal means of writing? Read What is The cause of diaper rash.

• Tue 9th Jul 2019 - 3:10am

I think it is a good and useful idea for many people, I hope that n will grow more and more.

fnaf world

• Mon 19th Aug 2019 - 3:30am

Great post,Thanks for providing us this great knowledge,Keep it up.

read manga online

Please register or login to post forum replies